The Clock Tower Climb at Victoria Theatre & Victoria Concert Hall06 Feb 2024 (Tue) - 31 Dec 2024 (Tue)
Date and Time
06 Feb 2024 : 10:30 - 12:00
26 Feb 2024 : 10:30 - 12:00
12 Mar 2024 : 10:30 - 12:00
31 Mar 2024 : 10:30 - 12:00
Location / Links
Victoria Theatre & Victoria Concert Hall
$50.00Find Out More
Get up close and personal with the iconic Clock Tower and the Victoria Theatre & Victoria Concert Hall!
Join us on a memorable tour unlike any other. Learn more about the Victoria Theatre & Victoria Concert Hall’s rich history and role in the country for over 150 years as Singapore’s second oldest government building. Discover its old-world charms as one of the most recognisable landmarks in the Civic District for its neo-classical façade, as well as its modern re-invention as a national performing arts venue with state-of-the-art facilities.
Here’s your chance to climb the 54-metre tall Clock Tower for a glimpse of the internal workings of its 5 bells, which have been sounding the popular Westminster chime since its construction in 1905.
Get comfortable in your walking shoes to soak in the sights, historical trivia and gorgeous views of the city from the top! For a limited time period, experience this exclusive, one-of-a-kind tour at only $40/pax (includes a complimentary drink at Ureshii).
- The tour duration is 90 minutes.
- The tour is conducted in English.
- The minimum number of participants to start the tour is 2 pax, and the maximum number of participants per tour is 6 pax.
- There might be changes to the tour itinerary depending on weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
The tour is not suitable for participants with the following conditions:
- Heart-related conditions
- Dizziness, vertigo, etc.
- Severe respiratory conditions
- Expecting mothers
You will be required to:
- Be 18 years of age
- Be able-bodied and walk unaided
- Climb 3 flights of stairs and 2 steep CAT ladders
- Wear pants/shorts with covered shoes
Participants are required to sign an indemnity form before the tour. Our guides may ask for verification to clarify certain details. Participants who do not adhere to the requirements will not be allowed to climb.
Rescheduling, Cancellations and Refunds:
- Tickets sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- A full refund may be made if the Tour is cancelled by the Organiser due to unforeseen circumstances highlighted below.
Cancellations by the Organiser:
- The Organiser reserves the right (but is not obliged) to return the Participant’s payment and cancel a confirmed booking in its absolute discretion.
- Such cancellations may be made due to unforeseen circumstances such as; when parts of Victoria Theatre and Concert Hall are not accessible due to events, recordings, rehearsals or urgent maintenance works.
- The Organiser may, if it decides so in its sole discretion, recommend alternative Tour dates. Should the Participant decide not to accept the alternative Tour date, a full refund will be made accordingly without further liability on the part of the Organiser.
Meeting Point: Victoria Theatre and Victoria Concert Hall Information Counter (Level 1)
Editor's Top Picks
Events That Match Your Vibe
Be The First To Catch the Hottest Events
Why settle for the ordinary?
Don't wait in line. Get the newest and hottest event updates sent to you!