Here's how you can do it in just a few simple steps:
1. Open Safari or Google Chrome and go to the Catch website.
2. Tap the share button (that's the one with an up arrow within a square) on the toolbar, and then tap "Add to Home Screen." If you don't see this option, you can add it from the "Edit Actions" option at the bottom of the share sheet.
3. Edit the name for the shortcut, and then tap "Add."
4. You now have a website shortcut on your home screen, which you can move around and organize just like an app icon.
It won't appear in the App Library. But who needs that clutter anyway.
1. Fill in your name, contact number, email address, and password in the "Sign Up" section.
2. Click on "Submit" to complete the sign-up process.
3. Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
Once you receive it, your account is good to go!
But don't forget to check out our website and social media for all the latest news and updates on arts and culture events in Singapore!
Using the website:
1. Visit catch.sg.
2. Tap on Profile.
3. Select Account Settings.
4. Choose Delete Account.
1. Contact us here.
2. Request to delete your account.
3. Make sure to mention the email address linked to the account you want to delete.
Remember, when you delete your account, you'll lose all your data, including any purchases you made.
1. Get yourself over to Catch.sg.
2. Take a peek at all the awesome experiences we have available and pick the one you want.
3. Click "Buy Now" and you'll be directed to one of our ticket partners to buy your tickets!
4. Once you've selected the date, you should receive an email for your tickets!
5. You'lll be able to find your tickets under the "Tickets" section of your Catch account.
Alternatively, just fire up the Catch website and head over to the "Tickets" section. Make sure you're logged in with the same account you used to buy the ticket.
Second, you can view your tickets in the "Tickets" section of your Catch account. Make sure you're logged in with the same account you used to buy the tickets.
Still can't find your tickets? Drop our ticketing partners an email containing the following details:
- Email address linked to the PayPal account (if you used one)
- Name of the event and order booking number
- Date of your purchase
If you're still having trouble finding your tickets or confirmation email, it could be due to a different account login or a failed payment.
Simply let us know about the event and provide details on the specific content that you find inappropriate. Our team takes these reports seriously and will investigate the issue promptly. You can rest assured that we'll take swift action to address any policy violations.
If you have any questions or concerns about data collection, our team is here to help. We're dedicated to delivering a top-notch experience while keeping your privacy intact.
Be The First To Catch the Hottest Events
Why settle for the ordinary?
Don't wait in line. Get the newest and hottest event updates sent to you!